Amra Nadarevic Vodencarevic
Title: MD, master of medical science
Subspecialty: Not at this moment, but would like to have ocular oncology.
Medical School: University of Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Residency Program: University Clinic Centre Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Certifications & Awards:
- Bronze award of University of Tuzla in 2004 for outstanding achievement
- Silver award of University of Tuzla in 2010 for outstanding achievement
- Second place for oral presentation at Student Congress in Pamplona, Spain 2008
- Abstract selected among 15 best submitted in Medical Student Conference in Leinde, Netherlands, 2009
- Second place for oral presentation at Student Congress in Cairo, Egypt 2009
- SOE grant 2014, 3 weeks at University Clinic Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia 2014
- ESCRS grant 2015, 3 weeks at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, United Kingdom 2015
- ARVO Developing countries fellowship, Seattle, United States of America 2016
- DOG (Deutsche Ophthalmologische Gesellschaft) travel grant, Best abstract from Middle Eastern European and Eastern European countries, Berlin, Germany 2016
- Cervantes diploma for Spanish language
- TOFEL diploma for English language
- OSD diploma for German language
Location: Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME: Krečanska broj 15A/43 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
FACEBOOK: Amra Nadarevic Vodencarevic
Joined SOE YO: June 2015
Political mission within SOE-YO: Link with other organizations
Future visions within SOE-YO: Giving more importance to young ophthalmologist from all over the Europe.
Other interests/hobbies: Swimming as I was a national champion from 1996-2001.
Family status: Married