May 23-25, 2013 Le Royal Hotel, Amman-Jordan
The 11th International Congress of the Jordanian Ophthalmic Society which is organized by The Jordanian Ophthalmology Society (JOS) in Collaboration with Middle East Africa Council of Ophthalmology (MEACO) between May 23rd-25th, 2013 at Le Royal Hotel, Amman-Jordan.
The 41st Annual Congress of the Ophthalmological Society of Nigeria (OSN), will take place from 23rd and 27th August 2016 at the Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI),
29 August – 2 September 2016
8 – 11 September 2016
Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark
10 – 14 September 2016,
Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lack of standardization, insufficient surgical training take toll on development of European young ophthalmologists
- Ophthalmologicum Balticum XV Forum, August 19- 21, 2016, Riga, Latvia
- Dr. Zuzana Hladíková – Educational Grant Report, Universitäts Augenklinik Köln (Cologne), Germany
- Georgian Ophthalmology Society & European Society of Ophthalmology “ GOS/SOE 2016
- Brexit creates concerns among young ophthalmologists